The daily schedule is similar for the other major ski resorts in Valais. Discover the Valais with our ski safaris!
- 8 am departure in Brig at your accommodation. 45 min drive to Zermatt. We don’t have to change to the train in Täsch, because we have a permit for the Täsch-Zermatt route. Alternatively, the ski area can be reached by helicopter from the Raron heliport for an additional charge of approx. 200 CHF/person. Unique experience!
- 9 a.m. Entry to the ski area Zermatt with the Sunegga cable car.
Over the peaks of the Rothorn, Hohetälli, Gornergrat, klein Matterhorn(3900m) we drive to Italy to the picturesque mountain village Valtourenche for lunch(longest descent in the world).
- 14 o’clock, after lunch departure in Valtourenche at 1500m.
- 3 p.m. departure to Cervinia, then back to Switzerland via Plan Maison and Testa Gricia.
- 4 pm, last long departure back to the village of Zermatt.
- If desired, aprés ski in the famous ski hut “Hennustall”.
- 18 o’clock return journey to Brig.
Important: This program can only be mastered by very good skiers, so of course it will be adapted according to level and strength.
- No changing in Täsch (time saving 35min).
- Guide and ski lessons during the whole day.
- Everything is organized. I can buy tickets in advance to avoid queuing. (big time saving)
- Inexpensive package deal including transfer Brig-Zermatt and day ticket Zermatt/Cervinia International
- 1 person: 492 CHF
- 2 person: 684 CHF
- 3 person: 876 CHF
- 4 person: 1’068 CHF